Bulli – Administration Assistant
The NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers’ Association is seeking applications for the position of Administration Assistant, located at the Association’s Bulli venue.
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for aiding the Bulli Manager in:
- Payroll completion through RealTime and ADP systems
- Utilise Microsoft Office to aid in meeting preparation paperwork
- Undertake filing and race meeting tidy up as directed by the Bulli Manager
- Assist as requested with secondary events at the venue, including preparation of correspondence, agreements and other reasonable tasks
The position will be rostered for Monday’s for up to 5 hours per week, though some additional days may be required from time to time.
Ideally, you will have experience in office administration. You will have an appreciation of the racing/sports administration industry and a desire to make a difference. A current driver’s license is essential to the carrying out of this position.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills
- A successful approach to liaising with passionate stakeholders
- Good time management
- High level of computer literacy and knowledge
Remuneration will be an hourly rate in line with the Racing Events Award 2010.
Resume and letter of application addressing the position description outcomes should be addressed to Ellen Harris, Operations Manager and submitted to email@example.com or by mail to NSW GBOTA, PO Box 485, Glebe NSW 2037 by COB Monday, October 15, 2018.