We’ve been working hard to ensure we can continue racing and welcoming spectators here at Gosford Greyhounds, in line with our COVIDSafe plan. We have updated our terms and conditions of attendance as below.
As of Tuesday 18 August, 2020 the following conditions will be in place for all events at Gosford Greyhounds:
- Check in is required for every person who enters the venue via myguestlist.com – QR code, SMS and URL link are available at each entry point, you must show your validated check in to the temperature tester in order to enter the venue
- All patrons must be seated whilst consuming food and beverages at all times, both inside and outside
- All patrons must be seated in the Grandstand if they are outside – this includes when outside to watch racing
- There may be no more than 10 (ten) patrons seated together at any time – inside and outside
- Physical distancing must be practised
- When moving around the venue to place a bet at the tote or with one of our bookies, you can not have your drink with you, please leave your drink supervised at your table
Please note that masks are not mandatory at this stage, however it is strongly recommended you wear a mask when 1.5m physical distancing may not always be practical. We remind all participants and patrons to practise safe and healthy hygiene, clean your hands regularly with soap and water, cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, avoid close contact. If you are unwell or displaying any symptoms, please stay home and watch all the racing live and free at thedogs.com.au
We thank all participants and patrons for their ongoing support and encourage you to familiarise yourself with the additional conditions of entry before arriving tonight. Keeping our venue open and our participants, staff and patrons safe and healthy is our highest priority as we continue to face the challenges of the pandemic.