CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
WOY WOY POULTRY GOSFORD GOLD CUP
Our upcoming event this Sunday January 3, 2021 the Woy Woy Poultry Gosford Gold Cup will be held in line with our COVIDSafe plan.
Please note attendance at this event is by pre-purchased tickets only. There is no walk-up entry available on Sunday. As tickets for this event are now sold out, unfortunately if you have not yet secured tickets, you will be unable to attend the event.
We’ve updated our terms of attendance as below.
As of Sunday January 3, 2020, the following conditions will be in place for all trials and events at Gosford Greyhounds:
- Every person who enters the venue will be temperature tested and must return a recording of 37.4 degrees Celsius or below in order to be granted entry.
- Electronic check in is required for every person who enters the venue via the NSW Health approved – QR code, available at the entry gate. You must show your validated check in to the gate attendant in order to enter the venue
- All patrons must be seated whilst consuming food and beverages at all times whilst inside
- Physical distancing must be practised (1.5m at all times inside and outside)
- When moving around inside the venue to place a bet at the tote or with one of our bookies, you cannot have your drink with you, please leave your drink supervised at your table
Specific Woy Woy Poultry Gold Cup Entry Conditions
- Your purchased ticket will allocate you to one of three areas (corporate hospitality, picnic hospitality or general admission). When on site, you must remain within your designated area at all times, and may not access other ticketed areas.
- Please follow directions of staff and security at all times whilst on site.
- When indoors a mask is mandatory to wear at all times. On the spot fines of $200 can be given for not wearing a mask indoors.
We remind all participants and patrons to practise safe and healthy hygiene, clean your hands regularly with soap and water, cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, avoid close contact.
If you are unwell or displaying any symptoms, please stay home and watch all the racing live and free at thedogs.com.au.
We have hand sanitiser throughout the venue for your convenience.
We thank all participants and patrons for their ongoing support and encourage you to familiarise yourself with the additional conditions of entry before arriving. Keeping our venue open and our participants, staff and patrons safe and healthy is our highest priority as we continue to face the challenges of the COVID19 pandemic.
NSW Government Health Orders must be adhered to at all times. For detail on current health orders and the latest updates on COVID19 cases and hotspots, please visit.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/latest-updates